Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cream of the Crop: Pretty Lights & Barney`s Farm; LSD

Greetings folks,
    Treated myself to these other day. Wanted Kripple Roulette however Dr Krippling seeds are a tad thin for suppliers to get hold of at the moment, by all accounts hence Pretty Lights

`Pretty Lights Feminized Seeds will light up your life in 3 different ways. First, it's a beginner-friendly Northern Lights hybrid. Second, the thick layer of golden trichs will shine like a spotlight with every gleam of available light. And finally, these cannabis seeds will leave you dazed, amazed & seeing stars for hours!
    • Pretty Lights Finish Time = 65 to 70 Days
    • Shockingly Beautiful - Full, Round, Fat & Golden!
    • Very Strong at 20% THC - A Major Head Trip
    • Smells Like Wild Berries Dipped in Acid!

Cream of the Crop Seeds added the purely psychedelic Belladonna to a fabulous Northern Lights to create a real piece of eye candy. She's definitely a stunner in every single way, but she also offers a reliable level of satisfaction with astonishing yields inside or out in 65 to 70 days from the flip while resisting every bit of mould that comes here way. This weed seed is trippy, she's easy to work with & she's a mega producer!

Sure, Barney's Farm LSD is fast, she's prolific & she's easy to manage, but they didn't name this chick LSD for nothing. This dark beauty delivers dangerous power of the highest kind - long lasting, a bit trippy & almost psychedelic with more than a little euphoria throw into the mix.

We don't know where LSD will take you, but we guarantee it'll be fun finding out!
    • LSD Flowering Time = 65 to 70 Days
    • Strong, Hardy & Disease Resistant
    • Up to 24% THC - 1.3% CBD - But Still Trippy!
    • A Popular Barney's Farm Exclusive

Barney's Farm reached deep within their vault of cannabis breeding stock to pull out two of their favourite & most reliable strains, Skunk #1 & Mazar, to create this brain-bending powerhouse. The results were stellar right out the gate - these 100% feminized seeds were voted Best Indica of 2008 at HTCC!

True to their Indica-dominant genetics, LSD Seeds are extremely hardy with a high resistance to disease. They do well in almost any environment & under the harshest conditions while still delivering XL yields, a tremendous amount of power, sweet smells & a rich, earthy flavour that tastes like chestnuts. Yum!`

Pics 1-3 are the girls being prepared for sprouting

Can't wait to see them grow pagan I will definitely follow this grow.. you had other good grows but this one mate.. got me interested.i wonder if there's some landrace in it?.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Greengringo If you like this wait to see what`s coming. Laid my hands on Peyote Critical. Looking forward to growing that seriously mate

I'm digging your seed selection lately! You keep turning up these awesome strains.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Pagan..your always searching for the unknown I dig that mate and would be my pleasure to see it .peyote critical

Comment

Californiakid Greengringo Thanks lads, I`m enjoying myself, can`t be denied

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          RosettaStoned Have a butchers and if you have it then would be a pleasure. Reckon it`s a tough grow for me as I`m not bril with hazes and kushes even though I grow Critical K which is a lovely smoke. Reckon I`ll be starting next week when seeds arrive if you want to pile in, mate.

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          That early eh? Well, I guess another time. I'm pretty full presently. I'll watch to see what I'm in for. Good luck, mate!

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          RosettaStoned I`m like a kid on Xmas Day when I get new seeds mate. The restraint needed to hold fire would be beyond me. When you`re less chocker we`ll give it a shout if you like?

Hey brotha, did you see the above topic? I wonder, I wonder...
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup Thanks for flagging this up. Have subscribed

Both sprouted and no probs
        Pic 1 shows LSD
        Pic 2 shows Purple. She shook her shell off just before lights out yesterday and then today I find this fast, good growth. I`ve read only one grow report which was all I could find and it says she doesn`t like being re-potted. Unfortunately I have no other option so will interesting to see how she handles this

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Mate, New life , is a great thing, They will be fine.
          That's the kind of warrior, I would want in my foxhole with me. Lol
          Stay cool, Cheers

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 You wouldn`t mess with her mate, she`d clock you one soon as look at you I`d imagine. Well, that`s the effect I seem to have on women anyway. You may be a smooth talking sex machine for all I know. Take care mate.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I ain't a smooth talker, by no means, but I just bet , I could get along with her, very nicely, she is the type I like.
          If they had Harleys, back then, I can see that warrior riding one. She looks awesome, to me. Cheers.

LSD is coming along nicely Pic 1
        Pic 2 shows Pretty Lights. She`s growing nicely but the only grow report I could find stated she didn`t favour re-potting. She`d block my veg tent if I put her straight into a 20litre pot but figured a 10l would be a good halfway house so did that...Pic 3

Comment

LSD got crocked looking so re-adjusted her and she`ll be just fine-Pic 1
          Pretty Lights-She`s got the potential to becoming bloody leggy even sat directly 8" below a 400 but she`s happy and growing well. Suspect robust height training may be required. Gonna start trying to keep my grows at top 30" mark from now on to allow me to control the heat better. What I might lose in height growth I should make back up in non heat damaged growth. Am getting fed up of battling f##king temps around 28-30C daily. Actually righteously angry would be more apt.
          Must be nice to just live by your wits, weapons, horse. A wind behind you, grasslands in front and no commitments. Sounds something I could well handle. F##k off into a great wide expanse and disappear. Sounds good. Unless you bumped into someone you shouldn`t. Then it wouldn`t That`s old school Chinese sword hilt he`s got there

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Mate, Oh yeah, she will be fine.
            Awesome looking warrior, I wonder if he is mad at anyone?
            Cheers !!!

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 If he is it`s either the Northern horse tribes or the Tibetan lads. It`s a life that calls strongly to me for sure. Always felt very at home with an edged weapon mate and I was-probably still am-pretty niffty with a broadsword. Been wielding one off and on for around 30 odd yrs though the best weapon for me was a ratten fighting staff with metal capping at either end. Bit like the old English Quarterstaff

Howdy mate . Hope all is well cross the pond. Ya still in the 90s here. Goina do Lsd and peppermint kush from Barneys next round. Anxious to see what u do with the Lsd. We grow and train in a similar fashion. Happy gardening

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Greetings Red...been mucking around with passive airflow today as well as fan input and starting to get temps down to around 80f consistently so you have my deepest respect for battling those temps mate. We feel the heat. Everythings well over the pond though with 300,000 Russian troops practicing war games as a show of force towards Europe, who knows As they say, we live in interesting days. I`m enjoying this LSD, good strain lineage and do like Barney`s. Growing Peyote Kush as my strain choice against a friendly grow by Redwasp which will commence around 15th of this month. Don`t know what strain`s he`ll be doing but try and have a butchers when we do cos would love your thoughts as it progresses. II`m finding a few lads like yourself who grow like myself and that`s really useful to see. I learn a lot that way.Stay mellow mate

Green Ninja Click image for larger version

Name:	image_57751.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	347.8 KB
ID:	245935

Comment

Think Californiakid Californiakid was gonna join too. Who else was gonna try and join?

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              We will start on the 15th. And you can start the page

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm afraid not my friend. I'll be glad when I'm done with my current grow. Besides I still have my 2nd grow to finish.

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounding good kingfish

Redwasp
            The Wasp vs the Pagan

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              My beard`s almost that white

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Well if my beard isnt to long by then I'll be able to play Santa soon if my beard keeps turning white.

Lol Nice that's me

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
              LurkingInTheGrass commented
              Editing a comment
              Should scoop that pic for your avatar 😁

LSD coming along very nicely Pics 1-2
            Pretty Lights is doing well also Pics 3-4

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              Have heard good things about it, must admit

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Pagan, pardon my ignorance. Why the cloth pin?

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              kingfish Not ignorance mate but something some of the local growers around here do I was told by a bloke who knows these lads. Says it restricts fluid movement which stresses the girl to produce bigger buds and denser root balls. Don`t know if it does but I`ve gotten into the habit of doing it so it`s kind of a part of my grows now as a matter of course. Not sure if it does anything but then it`s a bit like the principle of supercropping in a way but I could be talking absolute crap. Wouldn`t be the first time. Won`t be the last

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X